miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

Post 7: Your Bucket List

Hi bloggers

Today I'm going to talk about My bucket list.
To be honest, I haven't a physically bucket list, however in my mind  I have many things that I want to do.
If I had to create a bucket list, maybe would be next form:


-Finish school
-Enter to the University
-Finish University
-To study abroud
-I want to travel Europa
-Find a job (related to what I study)
-Get married
-Be a mother
-Have a family
-Be successful

I think that nothing of my bucket list it is difficult to achieve, because everything takes time and nothing it is impossible  if you really want it, you have to persevere.
In my list that I recently-created, I have done two activities: Finish school and Enter to the University. Maybe I forgot activities that in the past I would have included them in my list and now I would have made them or maybe not.
I would like to share these activities with the person who will accompany me for the rest of my life, and also my family, because they are very important things for me and I think that I should only share that with close people and who will be with me until the end in all circumstances.

I hope to make all of my bucket list, and if it can't be done, try again, because it's better try again that not try again. 

5 comentarios:

  1. I think the same! Nothing it's impossible if you want to do!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very nice think in get married or be a mother in this time

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also want to start a family and be a mom, it´s a great list!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that sounds great, i hope you can do those things

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also want to travel in Europe, we can do it together :)

    ResponderEliminar