miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019

Post 8: Summer Plans

Hi bloggers!


Today I'm going to talk about my summer plans.
To be honest, I'm still don't think about my summer vacation, only I think is I would like work at least one month full time, so I can go somewhere.

I've always wanted to go San Pedro de Atacama on my vacation, but I have never achieved it, because I don't put money together or plan it, maybe this is the opportunity to go.  

I woul like to go with my boyfriend and friends , in this case my boyfriend has also always wanted to go to San Pedro de Atacama, it would be nice to go together, and to go to my friends it would be funny, because we all get along very well!

I would like to take millions of photo with my friends, boyfriend, alone and obviously to the landscape. I will share them in my social networks and google drive, because I think it is a way to keep them safe if my phone or camera is lost. 

If I didn't get to make this trip, I would also like to go where I always go, Maitencillo, because being on the beach helps me relax and have fun with my friends.

Maitencillo is located in the fith region of Valparaiso, in the commune of Puchincaví, it is a beautiful and entertaining place, especially at night (haha), I recommend it to go on vacation with friends.


5 comentarios:

  1. San Pedro de Atacama is very beautiful but it's very expensive!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to go to San Pedro de Atacama. I hope to go the other summer!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been to San Pedro, but in photos it looks very beautiful, I hope you can travel there! :)

    ResponderEliminar