miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3 My favorite Movie

Hi bloggers!


Today I'm going to talk about my favorite movie. 
In this case more that a movie is a film series. This film series is the saga of Harry Potter. This film comprises of eight movies. These movies are based in the books of J.K Rowling, and narrated the history of a young apprentice of magic and sorcery and his friends during the years they spend at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The argument centers on the fight between Harry Potter and the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who murdered Harry´s parents in theis eagerness to conquer the magical world.
This film I had met for my grandmother, she got with the movie (when you could still lease in Blockbuster haha) and I started it see. From this day I became a fan these movies, I was waiting for the premieres of each part of saga and obviously I was going to see them at the cinema. 
I'm still watiching these movies as if it was the first time I see them, and I don't get bored, I love to see them. 

I usually like to watch fantasy and science fiction movies. The last one I saw in the cinema was Avengers: Endgame, and I totally recommended it to those who like science fiction and if you like the world of Marvel. 








7 comentarios:

  1. The truth is, although I don't like many fantastic movies, I love Harry Potter :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pia i love Harry Potter, i watch them all too, i love ron wasley

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never seen Harry Potter, none! But I will see them someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don´t like so much Harry potter but my mather loves it and i saw all the movies in the cinema

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I saw only the first movie of this saga but I would like see this saga a day.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Harry Potter too, the same thing happens to me every time I saw it

    ResponderEliminar