miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

Post 2 (Week 4) The best concert ever

Hi bloggers:

Today I´m going to talk about the best concert I've ever been.
The year 2016 I went to the festival Lollapalooza in Santiago, more specific in Park O'higgins,there were many were artists that I liked: Eminem, Halsey, Jack Ü, Of Monsters and Men, Die Antwoord, Gepe and Javiera Mena, I liked the others artists too, but I went by the ones named. Was an unforgettable experience, because I danced, laughed, ate, sang, shouted by all my favourites artists that I could finally see and everyone in a weekend. The atmosphere was partiying, happy people, enjoying every moment. I'm going with my cousin, because we have the same musical tastes and got on very well.
I remember that the stages of Jack Ü and Eminem there were full of people, because each one clossed one day, and they were the most demanded artists.
Jack Ü (also know as Skrillex and Diplo) It's an American duo that composed electronic music and Eminem is an American rap singer.
Was undoubtedly the best concert/festival of my life, I've not gone again because the artists don't convince me at all, also that increased the value of the ticket, but is next year there are many sides of my taste, I will not hesitate to go.

8 comentarios:

  1. The lollapalooza its a good festival, there are amazing artists.
    I hope to go the other year.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow,i think that everyone has gone to lollapalooza,i would like to go,it sounds great what you says,i imagine...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a great festival, there are many artists!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. lollapalooza is a full festival! there are many interesting artist

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Woo! I also saw them at that festival and it was a lot of fun !!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also went to Lollapalooza that year, it was amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I've never been to a music festival, good thing you enjoyed it!

    ResponderEliminar