miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

Post 1 (week3) A country I'd like to visit

Hi blogheads:



Today I´m going to talk about the country that I would like to visit.
Since I was a child, my dream has been to travel to París, I don´t know exactly because I have always been interested, but is my dream.
More adult I started researching about Paris and his culture, I was more delighted and eager to go. In the university I also learned more of Paris, It´s architecture and history
I would like here explore the city, visit luxury boutiques and take a coffee, off course visit Eiffel Tower, Arch of Triumph, Notre Drame Cathedral and among other places. Obviously taking a million photos and if it is possible buy a lot of sourvenirs.
I would be very happy living, studying or working in that country, I love it too much, and it would do me good learn from another culture, incorporate other knowledge and grow as a person.
I hope that someday achieve this dream and I be able to this city.


4 comentarios:

  1. It's a beautiful country, I'd like to visit too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When i was very young I also want to visit this place, and the university me want to keeb more haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sound great, I join in for coffe and visit stores!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´d also like to visit Paris, is a place where you can find a lot of art and museums!

    ResponderEliminar