miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4 My favorite Book

Hi bloggers!


Today I'm going to talk about my favorite book.
One Hundred Years of Solitude is my favorite book. I read that book when I was in school, I remember that I didn´t want to start reading it, because it seemed boring and very extensive (it has 471 pages) and I had to read it by obligation because it was for the language subject and it was evaluated.
When I started reading  the book I started to like it more and more, enventually fill turned in my favorite book.
This Novel was writting by Gabriel García Márquez and tells the history of the Buendía family over seven generations in the fictional town of Macondo. The books consists of 20 untitled chapters, in wich a story with temporary cyclical structure is narrated because of the events of the town and the Buendía family, as well as the names of the characters, are repeated over and over again, fusing fantasy with reality. In the first three chapters the exodus of a group of families and the establishment of the town of Macondo are narrated, from chapter four to sixteen the economic, political and social development of the people is discussed and the las four chapters narrate their decline.
This novel it is considered a masterpiece of Latin American and Universal Literature.

Hovewer the author of this book it is not my favorite writers, Isabel Allende is one of my favorite writers, i like his way of narrating. I like the kind of books that narrate fantasy or magical realism.
I haven't read a book for a long time (not including the text of the University).





6 comentarios:

  1. G.G. Marquez is a great author, everybody should have to read him

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gabriel García Marquez is a great author, always i read "one hundred years of solitude"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. everyone says that this is an amazing book.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have to read it too for school, but I didn't read it but I read a summary.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never read that book, but for school I had to read "Del amor y otros demonios" and I really liked the way of G.G Marquez wrote.

    ResponderEliminar