miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hi bloggers!

Today I'm going to talk about the postgraduate that I would like studies.
Since the second year of mi carreer, I started a interest in the area of the ergonomic. I meeting that this area is very important to considerated in the product design because has parameters for different user, and also different position that cosiderated correct and incorrect for the persons.
I have always wanted to study this postgrade abroad, because I feel that this mention is studied more in depth in abroad that in Chile, apart I have more oportunity for meet work in the future since in Chile there are not many design professionals in this area, and it is country that needs these studies, in reality all things need this estudy for have a better quality.
I would like to go to another country to study and if there is the possibility of working in that place I would not doubt.
I believe that this lack knowledge is because the study not contemplate in the vocabulary, I refer that proffesionals whose is work is related a litte to this term is not aware of what this sould do, and it is for this reason thet there are things or transports that are wrong in ergonomic terms.
I hope to be able to complete this postsgrade in the future.

4 comentarios: