miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

Post 1- Practice post

Hi bloggers

Today I´m going to talk about my personal information on internet.
To beging with, the social networks that I usually use are: Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
I´m not trying to give personal information, like dates or credit card numbers, because it´s dangerous giving that the information or keep this public, for this reason I only accept familiar people, this applies more for Facebook and Instagram, on the last my account is private, I don´t like that any person see my photos or my stories, just friends, people I know or familiar can see my photos.
My favourite social media is Instagram, because for me it´s a social media very interesting, can be see millions of the photos in the different places, you can interact with others and serves to distracted after the tiring day.






2 comentarios: